HW: PILLARS OF HERCULES and MATTELL SHOCKED

Mike Coleman deltawave at METRONET.COM
Thu Dec 14 21:23:38 EST 2000

  Hello michael + family........Are you sure that thing was made by
mattell....I used to love that company.......but not anymore......that felt
like a real stun-gun bro!!!!!!

 OWWWWWWWWW     CHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!         well...I am much better but as
you guys can see ......I still have to go look in the mirror and there's
the guy that was there before.........

 anybody near dallas teaching burn-outs how to become human and gainful????

Proper time and money-management????   how to not vascillate so confusingly
between being almost as damn cool as brock, and the lowest scuzz......in my
own insecurity hell....

how to get a date with a fairly nice chick that is a least sexxy if she is
over 250????

how to say no to an LP I can't afford when I already have 20 of it and
don't need????

well,,on a positive note....dear friends of mine (I mean-my friends--I DO
have some)...remember MARC SPERHAUK.........he sent me an email
today......says re-established contact with me is a good thing!!!!   Too
great!  made my day.....saw me on BOB LENNON's list...........

will say hello from those that know and have asked of him when I get his

Micheal...I'll figure out some trades fairly soon, and don't worry......you
can read my evil......your wife will save you from the demons....I can
control who they infest and I only send them to thieves..........RiPPP
RRREYEDRRR

oh no - I have been influenced once again by the evil ways of Mike Coleman