HW: Shock From Ungodly Bolts

Mike Coleman deltawave at METRONET.COM
Fri Dec 15 10:19:58 EST 2000

>At 20:40 12.14.00 -0600, you wrote:
>
>What does this have to do with Hawkwind?
>Please use appropriate subject line or talk off-list.
>

>>  OH WOW...so if you simply shocked yourself.....WAIT..you shocked me and
>>said you shocked yourself didn't you!!  MICHAEL...you Tasmanian D
>>you!!!......otherwise who shocked me/or what???  guilty conscience???
>>

>> so do they have "OUTBACK" steak-houses outback??????
>>
>>                                           aquarious february los angeles

 Palace Springs was mostly recorded at "The Palace" in Los Angeles in 1989,
the place I was originally let out of the coolest UFO ever to make a shadow
move across the face of the earth.....on the 7th day, of course.....

 That show was the first time I'd travelled back since 67.....who else
would be worth it???

 There...it has a Hawkwind TIE-IN now!!!   it's Fixxxed!