HW: finest moments, Japaneese Space Rit. poster variants

Mike Coleman deltawave at METRONET.COM
Fri Dec 15 11:15:01 EST 2000

>In a message dated 12/15/00 10:20:55 AM, pseudo_sun at HOTMAIL.COM writes:
>
><< >
>>and axually, heh, lemmy's bass solo on 'orgone accumulator' was
>>edited/shortened a wee bit in the studio.
>
>Not only that. I think it was re-recorded afterwards too.
>
>Juba >>
>=====
>naahhhh....just trimmed a bit.
>
>"<>"

 damn Larry...you have a HIGH IQ....I didn't realize you were this
gifted..WOW....interesting in the utmost actually.......I never would have
known any of this stuff....

will say though.....when I find the right way to pimp myself out, and can
afford that guitar I have been wanting to replace the "Hetfieldish" one my
friends got for me a long time ago to get me going again(that I played the
SH*T out of..developed my sound on, etc,,,then thrashed, dropped and
chipped it, then left with a friend, hating the body style where it
remains), I want the guy who did that LP editing, and  to use the old
Hawkwind studios where Dave used to play tricks on the engineers, feeding
them acid, and then hiding behind doorways, pointing, and laughing at
them.....(everything has to be to 11 though)

Hope they still stand...hope I can pay the current owners of the old
equipment to record....6 of me if they have to.......(or if I have to..due
to lack of yes-men)  Spike 100cc Full-Riggg (PS--NO member of the WIND is a
yes man in my eyes, or ever was.....I ONLY refer to Dave's comments about
himself!!!!!)

PS....in case this isn't HAWKWIND...I say this......

I throw this obscurity into the MIXXX and see if even one subscriber to
this list has "THE RIGHT STUFF"

 My 2 copies of the ORIGINAL japaneese SPACE RITUAL LP (promo and stock),
that comes with a booklet and poster(to die for)......BOTH have posters
that look like the stage is curving "upwards" at the sides...like a
fish-eye lens???

if you go to KOICHIRO FUTAMI's Japaneese website(accessible through the
"Welcome" site).....you can look at the one he has up and the stage (if I
remember right) appears to curve downwards at the sides.....you know, like
concave versus convexx....

does this mean that there are 2 versions of this poster?????   could it be
a trick of scanning????

Wilfried.....please report back to me when you can on this.......Mike