HW: finest moments, Japanese Space Rit. poster variants

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Fri Dec 15 11:49:33 EST 2000

In a message dated 12/15/00 11:14:11 AM, deltawave at METRONET.COM writes:

<< >
>Not only that. I think it was re-recorded afterwards too.
>
>Juba >>
>=====
>naahhhh....just trimmed a bit.
>
>"<>"

 damn Larry...you have a HIGH IQ....I didn't realize you were this
gifted..WOW....interesting in the utmost actually.......I never would have
known any of this stuff....

====
arguably having a good ear, and an [allegedly] high iq, are not the same
thing, good ol' friend of mine.

but combine the 2, and the rent's still due  -_-
which i'll demonstrate not long from now
when i gotta go offline for awhile.
=
...and i had a streak of incorrect answers here earlier this year, too.

as for that version of 'orgone accumulator', well, i have the audience tape
of the same show, so...

...and as far as 're-recorded afterwards' on that SR 'orgone accumulator' are
concerned, calvert's vocals were in fact re-recorded afterwards.

"<>"

and if i might submit a 'finest moment'...
the brock solo at the end of the 45 version of 'paradox' was the original,
but the lp version was an overdub. not the _only_ overdub at the end of the
lp version..._everything_ done by simon house is an overdub, as he did not
play at that show.
...and the edmonton live 26/1/74 version is about 3 minutes longer from where
it fades on the lp, and i'd call brock's solo on the 8+ minute version a
'finest moment'.

it's not magic; all anyone has to do is listen.