OS/HW: Lemmy hospitalized

Melvyn Vincent mel at MVA.U-NET.COM
Fri Dec 15 18:37:27 EST 2000

This evening I spoke to a fellow photographer that does a lot of work for
Kerrang rock magazine.
We touched upon the subject of Lemmy/Motorhead & HW. He said that he'd
heard that Lemmy had been advised by a doctor to rest for a month due to a
hitherto unknown health problem.We joked that the 'bottle of Jack Daniels a
day' habit may in some way be symptomatic of this.
But nobody knows any more on this subject at present.

I don't know about the rest of you out there, but when I looked at the pics
of him at the Hawkestra gig, I couldn't help thinking he looked
unwell...but I assumed he was probably suffering from a bout of jet lag.

melvyn