OFF: Vinyl

Richard Stockwell richard at CRANIUM.CO.NZ
Fri Dec 15 19:08:08 EST 2000

>I just got my copy of Hawkwind: In Your Area   today. Thanks Richard.
> Everyone at work thanks you too (they listen to Country and Western).
> I thought it was about time they heard some real music :)

Hey Jerry did those CD's arrive to you on the 15th December? I'm impressed
as they were posted from New Zealand on the 11th Dec and that is mighty fine
going for this time of year. Glad they made it before work finished for the
year ... glad the Country & Western fans dug Hawkwind ;)

Richard