HW: SpaceBrock question

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Sun Dec 17 08:23:54 EST 2000

In message <003701c0682a$fafd6700$1844a8c2 at xpnwjjkf>, Nick Lee
<nick.lee2 at VIRGIN.NET> writes
>Looking at the the tracklist for SpaceBrock (which actually matches the
>tracks on the disc!) the opener 'Life Form' is listed as being from the film
>'Any Given Sunday'.  Wasn't that a film about American Football?  Was the
>song actually used?  And how about 'Some People Never Die' being from the
>film 'Assassination'?  Wasn't that just the Weird Tapes title for this
>track?
>Any ideas?
>
>Nick

Can't answer these questions, but have some of my own: What is the deal
with this album? Is it a Brock solo, a Hawkwind album or what? And on
reading the above- does it contain more of the dreaded "remakes" of old
tracks?
--
Nick Medford