SpaceBrock question

Kevin Sommers novadrive at HOME.COM
Sun Dec 17 09:10:00 EST 2000

I watched the movie "Any Given Sunday" for the purpose of finding Dave's
song...Since I hadn't heard the CD yet, I didn't know exactly what to listen
for.  I heard a few pieces which could have been Dave, but nothing which
sounded like a remake of that PXR5 track.  The credits did contain the song
(listing it as by Hawkwind) though.

Kevin Sommers

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU]On
Behalf Of Nick Lee
Sent: Sunday, December 17, 2000 6:12 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: HW: SpaceBrock question

Looking at the the tracklist for SpaceBrock (which actually matches the
tracks on the disc!) the opener 'Life Form' is listed as being from the film
'Any Given Sunday'.  Wasn't that a film about American Football?  Was the
song actually used?  And how about 'Some People Never Die' being from the
film 'Assassination'?  Wasn't that just the Weird Tapes title for this
track?
Any ideas?

Nick