HW: rooms and stuff

Jill Strobridge jill at THETA-ORIONIS.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Sun Dec 17 12:54:08 EST 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: Arin Komins <akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2000 3:47 PM
Subject: HW: rooms and stuff

This is the reply I got from choice hotels this morning
(based around me making an inquiry for a random number of nights,
since I had no idea when I was emailing.)
How does this sound?
I think this hotel has a description at:

http://www.choicehotels.com/ires/en-US/html/HotelInfo?sid=5ARO.2iB9B
ZniH.1&hotel=GB614&sname=London&sstate=EN&scountry=GB&sunits=M&sradi
us=40.22&slat=51.511826&slon=-0.126928&schain=A&exp=

(sorry for the really long URL.)
Arin
Arin Komins                            akomins at midway.uchicago.edu
Web Systems Administrator
University of Chicago/NSIT                      tel: (773)834-4087
1155 E. 60th St. #302B Chicago, IL 60637        fax: (773)702-0559