OFF: Korai Orom News

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Sun Dec 17 15:50:48 EST 2000

Courtesy of Raymond Ricker, posted on rmp...

"I'm awaiting the 97 release from Cuneiform - they have all 3 in stock. Their
web site is www.korai.hu and they have both an English and Magyar section.
In addition, they have 2 new releases slated for this month: Korai 2000 (new
material) and Korai 93-96 (unreleased material). The "Korai 2000" will also
feature some enhanced video clips of the band. For those unfamiliar with
their sound - imagine the Ozrics with an enhanced percussion section and a
little Bulgarian & Hungarian folk music thrown in to boot - I cannot highly
recommend this band enough."

Grakkl (FAA)

ObCD: Korai 2000 (*Has* to be.)  :)