HW: SpaceBrock question

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Sun Dec 17 16:50:07 EST 2000

In message <001101c06865$11b2f3e0$831428d5 at starfield>, starfield
<starfield at SUPANET.COM> writes
>Re SpaceBrock,
>
>I am fortunate enough to have heard a preview of this album. Yes, its a Dave
>Brock solo, though Richard does contribute some drums.

Thought so, it's just (from looking at the pic of the cover in the CD-services
catalogue) it has the word Hawkwind emblazoned across the cover. So it's
HW in name but DB in practice, yes?

>And yes, there are one or two tracks that have been heard before, but a lot
>of the album will be new to you.  It's very trippy, and a good progression
>from Strange Trips and Pipe Dreams.
>
>Very nice booklet too, with some previously unseen early HW photos in
>colour.

OK. I plan to pick up a copy at the Astoria.

--
Nick Medford