HW: rooms etc.

Arin Komins akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Mon Dec 18 13:42:26 EST 2000

Hey folks,

Given the varied requirements that we'll be needing from what
I originally (foolishly, heh) gave them, I sent this
along to my contact.

Once I have word back (soon, hopefully), we can make final
arrangements for hotel space.

Latest counts for hotel rooms:
(The list that Eric S. came up with modified for space and dates)

       --------- Rooms ------
People  Single  ws      double  Dates   Name
2                       1       28-29   Denis & Kristin Regenbrecht
2                       1       29      merrick and Julie french
1               y       0.5     29      Mike Holmes
1               y       0.5     27-1    Arin Komins
1       1                       29      Rich Warren
1       1       n               27-3    Eric Siegerman
1               y       0.5     28-30   Mark Licht
1               y       0.5     ?       Robert Jacobs
1       1                       ?       Michael Blackman
2                       1       29      Dave Greenhalgh and Manami Nanri
10                      10      ?       Hawkwind
1       1       n               29-30   Jill Strobridge
1               y       0.5     ?       Andreas Stuewe
1               y       0.5     ?       Bernhard Pospiech
1                               ?       Richard Cutting

Could folks please confirm your dates, and if you still need
hotel space?

(If anyone else needs hotel space, please pipe up now ;-) )

Thanks!

Arin
Arin Komins                            akomins at midway.uchicago.edu
Web Systems Administrator
University of Chicago/NSIT                      tel: (773)834-4087
1155 E. 60th St. #302B Chicago, IL 60637        fax: (773)702-0559