HW: yet even more room stuff

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Wed Dec 20 07:11:31 EST 2000

Arin Komins writes:

> I just sent off to Phil with the names, dates, and requirements of
> everyone who has spoken up so far, including the band.
>
> I still need dates from Michael Blackman, Filip Vanhuyse, and Richard
> Cutting.
>
> I've asked to arrange meeting room details when I get onsite on the 27th.
> If we are looking for a place to party postgig postgigparty, then I figure
> we'll be needing the room around midnight-4am or so?

Something like that. It'd also be good if the hotel could set up a VCR,
TV, amp and speakers so that we can bring videos and CD's. If the hotel
can't do that then maybe the band could bring something along?

> For refreshments, if we do get the room, and I don't manage to figure out
> a hotel bar setup (and if the hotel will let us do our own refreshments)
> then I may need help doing all of that (since I'm carless, and clueless on
> where to go to acquire stuff ;-) ).  Would anyone be able to kick in for
> an assist?

I was a barman in a previous life so I could pour beer. If the hotel
won't organise supplies though then we'd be best to simply bring our own
on an individual basis. Best bring some nibbles too.

> Once I've heard back on actual booking details, like who everyone needs to
> contact to give in credit card details, I'll let the list know.

Great, and thanks for doing this. Great work!

Mike