HW: Merry Xmas

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Thu Dec 21 01:18:48 EST 2000

Thanks! and I echo the sentiment to all! Party on! Folx going to the
party-have some for me! I'll be working NYE!!! Moooolalalalahhh night! 18
hours of driving, but well worth it!
be safe, folx!
Pam

--
        Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
   _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace