HW: Live and Buzzing LP?

Johan Edlundh joe.e at TELIA.COM
Thu Dec 21 11:34:43 EST 2000

At 16:00 2000-12-21 GMT, you wrote:
>Just saw a reference to this (festival label 1981) on the web. Has
>anyone ever heard of it?
>
>FoFP

I've read somewhere that "Live and Buzzing" should be a LP bootleg on the
"Live at the Watchfield and Stonehenge Festivals" boot.

Another vinyl boot based on this rarity should be entitled "Alive and Kicking".
As far as I understand those boots are manufactured back in the early
eighties - as the W&SF. Or it's maybe the same run under different cover?

Never seen either of "Buzzing" or "Kicking" in real life.

If it's for sale, buy it and enlighten me.
Or if you're out of money, let me buy it.

.joe