HW:Hawkfan 28

Andreas Stuewe Andreas.Stuewe at T-ONLINE.DE
Thu Dec 21 13:27:50 EST 2000

Filip Vanhuyse wrote:

> Just got in Hawkfan 28 from Brain Tawn with a stunning rapport from the
>  Brixton gig by David Watson (who did the
> "Born To Go" book a few years ago).

Yes, it is very well written. A perfect chronologic report of the full gig. In
fact I saw a video of the event in my mind whilst reading it! Now, it would be
fine to have a soundtrack to the video... (actually I have one [thanx Bernie],
though it would be better to have one in perfect sound quality)

> Actually 95% of the Hawkfan is the review of the Hawkestra !!
> So,support Brain Tawn again and buy a copy.

YES!

> We should all consider,Brain was THE info-source,before the internet.
>
> His adress is still:
> BRAIN TAWN
> 27 BURDETT ROAD
> WISBECH
> CAMBS.
> PE13 2PR
> ENGLAND

You can get the new Hawkwind Feedback as well. Brian phoned with DB and he said
the X-mas gig is going to be much better than the Brixton event!

Andreas