BOC: Imaginos

Steven Tice StevenTice at AOL.COM
Thu Dec 21 16:26:15 EST 2000

In a message dated 12/21/2000 3:57:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rtolsha at WPGATE.SHS.ILSTU.EDU writes:

> I have probably read "Imaginos" and listened to it a million
> times....just bought the Brain Surgeons cd with the lost song, and have
> read the material from Bryce Baker posted to BOC-L. Can anyone provide
> additional information on the saga, and where can I find it? I am
> fascinated by the story and am combining portions of it with another
> story that I am writing.
>
> Looking forward to any assistance.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Rick Olshak

It's important to note that the Brain Surgeons' version of Girl Love Made
Blind is VERY different from the one that was originally recorded and omitted
from Imaginos.  Gil Blanco County was also a finished song intended for
Imaginos which was omitted from the album.  I recently posted the lyrics to
Half Life Time, another Imaginos-related song that only exists in demo form.
The FAQ has oodles of info on Imaginos, I would suggest checking that for
more information. :-)

Steven Tice