HW: need some assistance with setlists...

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Fri Dec 22 01:16:00 EST 2000

In a message dated 12/21/00 4:18:12 AM Pacific Standard Time,
moonglum at ECLIPSE.NET writes:

> Hate to be doing this, but I have the Anubian Lights 1999 SD set and Harvey
>  Bainbridge's 2000 SD set and I have no idea what was being performed on
>  either.  Some Hawkwind fan I am.  Anyway, if anyone could be so kind as to
>  e-mail me (privately, if you want) the setlists for each show, I'd
>  appreciate it very very much.
>

>  Bill

Ah-ha... I'd love to give these a listen...wanna do a trade? (I don't have a
CD-R Burner, but I'll give you as many tapes you want in exchange for CD-Rs).
Speaking of SD sets: Hey, Kevin Sommers, I know you've got the goods, when
you gonna help the rest of us out? :) Chuck