OFF: Tape Trade 2000

Zeitgeist stuarthamilton at REDHOTANT.COM
Fri Dec 22 09:52:04 EST 2000

>Dear All,
>having finally got my tape out the door and into a
>postbox some days back, I finally opened the one Doug Pearson has sent me,
>and it's cool. Mr. Pearson you're an odd man. But BOC-L subscribers know
>this anyway. What they don't know, or at least I don't, is who the bands
>on this tape are, which annoys me as I'm sure I recognise two of
>them. I've tried hitting Stuart's web-page but the BOC-L 2000 option on
>the Bitter Wind page menu returns a 404. Stuart? Anyone? Yours,
>Jon

Of course, if I'd uploaded the file to the correct subdirectory, everything
would be fine.  Except Mr Pearson hasn't e-mailed me the track listing, but
the few I have are now in the right place.

Direct URL is http://the-rocker.freeservers.com/bitter/boc2000.html

Stuart
NP Status Quo - Pye Collection
The Hawkwind Shop