HW: rooms

Arin Komins akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Fri Dec 22 10:30:38 EST 2000

Hello folks,

Just heard back from the hotel.

They are having problems printing out my email, and need a fax, which I'm
going to put through shortly.

Quoting from the fax:

"Credit card details can be taken from individuals at check in so you
don't need to worry about that until arrival."

I'm going to fax back to them in about 10 minutes or so.

Hotel info:

Quality Hotel Westminster
82-83 Eccleston Square
London, SW1V 1PS
phone: 020 7 8348042

Might not be a bad idea to confirm tomorrow, but hopefully this should
take care of things.

I'm going to try to take care of meeting room type stuff
when I arrive on the 27th.  Due to the miracle of netcafes,
I'll post up to the list the details when I get 'em, and
probably leave messages for those folks who I'm arranging rooms
for ;-)

In the meanwhile, when everyone gets in, do stop by my room/leave me a
message/wave hi.

Arin
(so what was that damn pub name again that we are meeting at?)
Arin Komins                            akomins at midway.uchicago.edu
Web Systems Administrator
University of Chicago/NSIT                      tel: (773)834-4087
1155 E. 60th St. #302B Chicago, IL 60637        fax: (773)702-0559