HW: more rooms info

Arin Komins akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Fri Dec 22 12:32:58 EST 2000

OK.

Faxing turned out to be an unmitigated disaster
(as far as I can tell, my work isn't allowing
the call through.)

Fortunately, however, the wonderful reservations
people called me (yay), and I gave over everyone's
information over the phone.  Whew.

I should have a confirmation number shortly.

I've also requested meeting space with audiovisual equipment

(keep in mind that I'm not going to be able
to bring over any hawkwind goodies to watch, since
I'm NTSC here, and the UK is PAL.  So bring
some stuff, if you want to see it.)

Note:  I guess we'll hold a collection for the meeting
space etc. since I'd rather not get stuck with the cost
of the room ;-)

Thanks,

Arin
Arin Komins                            akomins at midway.uchicago.edu
Web Systems Administrator
University of Chicago/NSIT                      tel: (773)834-4087
1155 E. 60th St. #302B Chicago, IL 60637        fax: (773)702-0559