OFF: "Space Does Not Care" Play-list 12/16/00

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Sat Dec 23 00:16:58 EST 2000

NOTE: I won't be doing my usual 5-7pm PST slot this Saturday (tomorrow), but
perhaps will be on by around 11--1am ("or so"...sorry I can't be more
specific)...

12/16/00

1.Dark Angel--title track (Darkness Descends)
2.Slayer--Reborn (Reign in Blood)
3.ST 37--March of the Chrome Police (Spaceage)

4.Pressurehed--Turbo Pause (Infadrone)
5.Afresco Mantis--The Universe Shines Tonight (Harris Tweed EP)
6.Ashray Navigations--Icing Sugar Ceiling Rain (Serotonin Ronin II comp)

7.Man--It is As It Must Be (2 Oz's of Plastic w/a Hole in the Middle; Early
Years)
8.Gong--Zero the Hero and the Witch's Spell (Flying Teapot)
9.Architectural Metaphor--We've Come for Your Children (Odysseum Galacti)
10.Hawkwind--Fall of Earth City (Church of Hawkwind)

11.Vas Deferens Organization--Tao City Hovercraft (Sweat Your Cheeses...)
12.Zaraza--Zaraza (Slavic Blasphemy)
13.Candlemass--title track (Ancient Dreams)

14.Moon Dance Experiment--Boom-Boom-Boom (Your Movements)
15.Avey Tare and Panda Bear--Chocolate Girl (Spirit They're Gone...)
16.Neutral Milk Hotel--King of Carrot Flowers Parts 1, 2 and 3 (In The
Aeroplane...)
17.Heavenly Music Corporation--Sphereless (Anechoic)

18.Silver Apples--A Pox on You/Fantasies (Contact; MCA Silver Apples comp)
19.Dagons--Las Sirenas (Make Us Old)
20.Quarkspace--Don't Stop the Levee/Quarkital (Live Orion)

21.a sometimes successful/sometimes not "mix" of Barlow/Petersen/Wivinus,
Charlambides and Allen Ginsberg singing William Blake
22.Dreampipe--Chorus Song/East of Pizza (Nursery Fruit History)

23.Tangerine Dream's "Origin of Supernatural Possibilities" (Zeit) is a
back-drop for Amon Duul 2, Chrome and Laibach.

24.More Hawkwind, Gong and Brain (what else?)

thanks, Chuck

"SPACE DOES NOT CARE" airs every Sat evening from 5-7pm PST on 88.3fm KUCR.
TO LISTEN, GO TO: http://kucr.org/instruct.html
For comments, questions, requests to be added or removed from this mailing
list, e-mail: chuckrecs at aol.com. Thanks, Chuck