OFF: London Astralasia/Banco de Gaia

Tom Clark tclark at PETRONET.NET
Mon Dec 25 03:48:51 EST 2000

Here's a  web site for the Whirlygig thing:  http://www.whirl-y-gig.org.uk/

I may make it there, depending on whether or not I find myself comfortable in
some
hole-in the wall pub somewhere along the way....sounds like an ideal
destination for ringing in the New Year, though.

Definitely looking forward to the show on the 29th, though.  (Which pub is
everyone hanging out at before the show?)

I also would like to wish everyone a Safe and Happy New Year!

Best Regards,

Tom Clark