SOLD OUT !!!

Kevin Sommers novadrive at HOME.COM
Mon Dec 25 19:27:52 EST 2000

I'll have to take your word about being sold out, because I've experienced
nothing but frustration trying to navigate the Total Rock site.  Horrible
design! Or is it just me?
And, I've seen pictures of Dave smoking, but what?  Myself, I can't stand
tobacco, but I do like to smoke.  If it's going to destroy my lungs, it had
better at least benefit my head....

KevinSommers

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU]On Behalf
Of Filip Vanhuyse
Sent: Monday, December 25, 2000 2:11 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: HW:SOLD OUT !!!

Well just been to the Total Rock website and according to them it's a sold
out
Glad have my ticket already.Tomorrow arranging a Eurostar.
Where's that Angel pub,whe'll meet?
And Arin,how much do we have to contribute for that after party?

Another thing I want to tell you guys who go to the after-party.
Don't smoke to much around Dave.He really doesn't like it.Just to let you
know.
Altough remember seeing some old photos of him smoking.
Anyone can confirm this?

This is going to be so good.Last time I went to the Brixton we had already a
full day of recordshopping before the gig,so we were already tired before
the gig even started.This time I'll do the record shopping the day after,if
I have any money left (according to how much merchandise will be sold at the
Astoria).Also the friend I went with at Brixton wanted to return straight
after the gig as it was his wife's birthday and he had permission to go to
the gig,but he had to return straight away so we drove to Dover after
Hawkwind to take The Shuttle home.Considering we were at foot from 6am in
the morning,we were really broken.
Now I'll take more time to ease and enjoy it.
Well,see you all the 29th,can't wait.

greetings
filip hawknut