HW: Look at E-Bay :-(((

gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK
Tue Dec 26 09:04:06 EST 2000

>Hi Bernhard ( Merry Xmas )
>
>The only way I can find of complaining is through this link:
>
>http://pages.ebay.com/help/basics/select-RS.html
>
>and following 2 more links.
>
>Have you got the page URL there, I still can't find it
>
>The other thing one of the erpnoters did was offer the bidders a copy of the
>show for B+P, thus removing any income the turd would make.
>
>peter

Ah, so someone here might give me a chance to get hold of a 3 CD set of this
great gig then? (I hope!)  Personally I  wouldn't grudge paying a bit over
the cost price to get something like this, though totally see why people
would be pissed off at someone selling it on eBay... silly money for CD-R's
is just dumb! But a REASONABLE price... well...
Incidentally, a friend I was at the gig with spotted a 3=Cd set at a local
record fair only a few days after the gig.
Looking forward to the 29th... once again look out for the Radio Birdman
"symbol" baseball hat, and the incomprehensible Scottish accent... approach
with caution and do not attempt to feed... (only joking, duh!)

Dave