HW: Look at E-Bay :-(((

Alissa coral at APORT.RU
Tue Dec 26 09:07:30 EST 2000

> Hi folks
>
> Shit happens!!!!
>
> This guy:
>
> reebank at hotmail.com
>
> is selling for 12,99 US$ a triple bootleg CD-R from the HAWKESTRA gig at
E-BAY

> Here is his description:
> This is a great live cd of this show.If you were there, this willmake a
> great souveneer,if not,still great listening.This cd has no art or
setlist.

Well, you can say everything but from my point of view I don't see anything
bad in it. It is bootleg so quality is not good.
I'd like to have this recording 'cause I love Hawkwind concerts but I can't
travel to UK for just a concert. It's too expensive to do it here, in
Russia. Where the average month salary is about $200.
But how can I listen to unedited, full length famous Hawkwind concert if
there's no bootlegs? I have more than 70 Hawkwind and related cds so you
can't blame that I'm  a bad Hawkwind fan.

So if anyone can send me tape or cd-r of some great Hawkwind concerts which
never were released I would be happy...

best regards,
Alissa