HW:Angel Pub

Tom Clark tclark at PETRONET.NET
Tue Dec 26 11:21:09 EST 2000

Here is a link for the angel pub...sounds like my kind of  place, though perhaps a
bit out of the way?  Unless there is another pub closer to the also called the
Angel Pub...hmmmm....

Angel Pub: http://www.britannia.com/travel/london/cockney/angel.html

Tube Map: http://www.afn.org/~alplatt/tube.html