HW: london

Tom Clark tclark at PETRONET.NET
Tue Dec 26 11:44:20 EST 2000

Thanks, Filip!  Look forward to seeing you there, as well as a few
others I met
at Brixton.

As for record shopping, cool..will definitely check it out,  though I
hope I
have money left after record and T-shirt shopping at the gig.  Is the
Mountain
Grill what inspired the album title, or is it co-incidence?

T-minus 4 days and counting!!!