HW: Look at E-Bay :-(((

Tom Clark tclark at PETRONET.NET
Tue Dec 26 23:56:52 EST 2000

Me neither!

The idea that the Hawkestra concert appeared on E-bay makes me wanna puke,
quite honestly.   Too bad wasn't for the  spirit of exchange and furtherance
of the appreciation of Hawkwind music.  Was there ever the thought frome these
people that  the band might appreciate a piece of the action.  Did they
appoach Hawkwind to get their blessings  Probably  not.   Capitalism at it's
worst and most disgusting.   And the idea that the one who recorded it
probably doesn't give two shits about Hawkwind makes it worse.

blah blah blah...