Look at E-Bay :-(((

Dan Witt Lwitt1 at QWEST.NET
Wed Dec 27 03:50:13 EST 2000

> trying to find this since the concert happened.  But why try to make money
> off the band you love?  If you really love Hawkwind, then why can't you
see
> that Dave & company should be reaping the dividends off this type of item?
> The Spaceship cannot continue to fly as long as others are earning filthy
> lucre and diverting the rightful profits elsewhere.

hmm, well if and when the band releases this I think many people will buy
it, regardless if they have a cdr of it.  For right now HW aren't being
ripped off of anything.  I haven't looked at this ebay auction, but I bet
the guy isn't making squat.  What's his time worth to copy three cds package
them up and mail them?  Unless it's going for $30.00 he's just spinning his
wheels.  I agree though he has no right to sell it  Maybe some gung ho
person on the list can email the people bidding on the cdr and offer them
free copies?

I would think somebody on the list here has this show, it would've been nice
if someone put up some mp3's of it, at the very least.