HW: post party party

Arin Komins akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Thu Dec 28 06:41:40 EST 2000

Hey folks,

Yet another update.... The hotel informs me of a few things:

1) They don't have a cd player available.  So if you've got one that you
can bring....bring it,please ;-)

(cds too, of course.)

2) Due to weird licensing restrictions, the hotel bar is only open for
those folks staying in the hotel.  So grab one of us
staying at the hotel and give us money for drinks, when you want them. ;-)
(though discreetly, please.)

If you bring in your own booze, do it discreetly, since the hotel
duty manager that I was speaking to didn't know if that broke licensing
requirements.

Address reminder:

Post party party is being held at the Surrey Room, Quality Hotel
Westminster (formerly the Eccleston Hotel).  Address is 82-83 Eccleston
Square.

Thanks!

Arin
Arin Komins                            akomins at midway.uchicago.edu
Web Systems Administrator
University of Chicago/NSIT                      tel: (773)834-4087
1155 E. 60th St. #302B Chicago, IL 60637        fax: (773)702-0559