OFF: Top 100 selling albums of 2000

John H. McCartney scorch at TE-CATS.COM
Thu Dec 28 14:48:33 EST 2000

Well, it's a pretty dire list indeed, but I'll admit to buying some
of them:

1.Santana, "Supernatural"
        I'm a big fan from their 1st album on. Yes it's been played to
        death on the radio, but some of the tracks that don't get airtime
        are pretty cool also.

6.Red Hot Chili Peppers, "Californication"
        California's favorite problem children, always entertaining.
        Don't judge them by the few tracks that get on the radio...

18.Mark Knopfler, "Sailing To Philadelphia"
        Beautiful guitar work, Knopfler is a real craftsman.

68.Pink Floyd, "Is There Anybody Out There? -- Live"
        Haven't bought it yet, but will - it's got to be better than
        the bootlegs...

That's all folks!

Of course, some of my favorite buys of the year wouldn't even crack a
Top 100,000 list.....

scorch