OFF: Top 100 selling albums of 2000

Bob Lennon Hawkwinder at AOL.COM
Thu Dec 28 15:14:26 EST 2000

There actually is such a thing as CQ (culture Quotient), it's like IQ but has
less to do with intelligence than culture.
Now judging by the top 100 list below, it's quite apparent that most of the
world's CQ must be locked up in the minority of individuals.
No offense to anyone on this list that may have many favs below....and this
is only a joke anyway, cause there's no such thing as a CQ....
bob

In a message dated 12/28/00 2:20:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,