OFF: Top 100 selling albums of 2000 (at Cranium)

Richard Stockwell richard at CRANIUM.CO.NZ
Fri Dec 29 00:20:59 EST 2000

>What would be interesting would be seeing a Top 100 from CDS or Cranium :)
> If I can't find at least 25 on their lists, I have some catching up to do.

This sounds like quite a good idea. So based on sales here were the top
selling titles at cranium for 2000. Titles on my own label have cranium in
brackets beside them and titles I distributed I have put Distro beside so
you get an accurate picture against other label titles.

1./Datura                       Visions For The Celestial (cranium)
2./Datura                       Allisone        (cranium)
3./Serotonin            Cluster         (distro)
4./Sh'mantra            Cornucopia      (cranium)
5./Terra Mystica                Carsica         (distro)
6./Porcupine Tree               Stupid Dream
7./Devil Doll           Dies Irae
8./Incredible Expanding Gospel According to ...
9./Timothy Pure         Island of Misfit Dolls
10/Porcupine Tree               Voyage 34
11/Electric Orange      Electric Orange
12/Porcupine Tree               Coma Divine
13/Zone Six                     Zone Six
14/Porcupine Tree               Up The Downstair
15/Ozric Tentacles      Waterfall Cities
16/Devil Doll           Sacrilegium
17/Tony Burt Expression The Awakening Time (distro)
18/Devil Doll           Girl Who Was Death
19/Devil Doll           Sacrilege of Fatal Arms
20/Porcupine Tree               Sunday of Life
21/Spacious Mind                Mind of a Brother
22/Devil Doll           Eliogabalus
23/Xang                 Destiny Of A Dream
24/Porcupine Tree               Signify
25/Mr Quimbys Beard     Definitive Unsolved Mysteries of ...
26/Ozric Tenatacles     Hidden Step
27/Par Lindh            Live In America
28/Aether                       Visions
29/Ozric Tentacles      Curious Corn
30/Timothy Pure         Blood of the Berry
31/Spacefarm            Live
32/Par Lindh            Gothic Impressions
33/Human Instinct               Stoned Guitar
34/Par Lindh            Mundus Incompertus
35/Morte Macabre                Symphonic Holocaust
36/Karnataka            The Storm
37/Solaris                      The Martian Chronicles
38/Captain Ilor         Mindfuck
39/Bass Communion               II
40/Ship Of Fools                Somewhere/Close Your ..
41/Forgotten Suns               Fiction Edge
42/Faust                        The Land of Ukko&Rauni
43/Brainstorm           Tales of the Future
44/Fragile                      Manifest
45/Tale                 Elysium Fields
46/Nick Magnus          Inhaling Green
47/Redshift                     Downtime
48/Ensemble Nimbus      Scapegoat
49/Anglagard            Hybris
50/Deadwood Forest      Mellodramitic
51/Bacamarte            Depois Do Fim
52/Smell of Incense     Thro' the Gates of ..
53/Swara Samrat         Truth About Suzanne
54/Ars Nova                     Book Of The Dead
55/Various                      Pick 'n' Mix
56/Nothing Booth                A Journey       (distro)
57/Hawkwind                     In Your Area
58/Nodens Ictus         Spacelines
59/Elektrum                     Live at the Opera
60/Par Lindh/Johansson  Bilbo
61/Melodic Energy Comm  Moon Phase Compendium
62/Solaris                      Nostradamus/Book of ..
63/Korai Orom           '96
64/Hands                        Hands
65/Circle                       Prospekt
66/Sebastian hardie     Four Moments
67/Liquid Sound Company Exploring The Psychedelic
68/Unlimbo                      Prahna Fish
69/Krel                 Ad Astra
70/Ars Nova                     Goddess of Darkness
71/Nolan/Wakeman                Jabberwocky
72/Flower Kings         Flower Power
73/Bass Communion               Bass Communion
74/Asia Minor           Between Flesh & Divide
75/RedShift                     Ether
76/No-man                       Wild Opera
77/Eat Static           Crash & Burn
78/Brainticket          Alchembic Universe
79/Various/Ozrics               Floating Seeds Remixed
80/Cast                 Imaginary Window
81/Par Lindh            Rondo
82/Ozric Tentacles      Arborescence
83/Mandragora           Pollen
84/Finisterre           In Ogni Luogo
85/Porcupine Tree               Yellow Hedgerow Dreamscape (LP)
86/Electric Orange      Orange Commutation
87/Ozric Tentacles      Erpland (Remaster)
88/Ozric Tentacles      Pungent Efflugent (Remaster)
89/Pulsar                       Halloween
90/Human Instinct               Burning Up Years
91/Flower Kings         Scanning The Greenhouse
92/Gong                 Zero to Infinity
93/Semente                      Semente
94/Hieronymus Bosch     Hieronymus Bosch (distro)
95/Cipher                       No Ordinary Man
96/Circle                       Andexelt
97/The Virgineers               The Virgineers
98/Fit & Limo           The Serpent Unrolled
99/Uzva                 Tammela In January
100Arena                        Immortal?

Regards

Richard
Cranium Music
www.cranium.co.nz