OFF: Gamma

Chris Raymond chrisr at TIAC.NET
Fri Dec 29 08:37:14 EST 2000

I do not know if it was ever released on CD (I have looked), but Gamma's
first album was mindblowing to me. The song "Wish I Was" was so incredible,
I can still play that lead gutar in my head even though I have not heard it
for over 15 years. To see Gamma live, that must have been truly special.
chris