[Hawkwind] Disapproval

bedroom trancer colm1 at MINISTRYOFSOUND.NET
Fri Dec 29 23:27:05 EST 2000

lee said:

>However the voices calling out insults to Ron Tree did mar an
>otherwise great night. It reminds me of the cries of indignation
>against Bridget Wisehart. I never got to see her live, but the video
>with her is very enjoyable.

its the 2nd time now that i have seen ron tree perform with the band and i
thought he did a good job specially on "flying doctor" and "spirit of the
age". Maybe people should leave ron alone and have ago at capain rizz, god
he was awful!!!! why was he there? I mean anyone could have got up on stage
and danced badly and say "bo!!!" repeatedly like he did.

>Off the soap box now, I was particularly impressed the that the lady
>at the passport desk knew my name just from the number, but there
>must be hundreds of people like you and me!

yeah that happened to me too! Was nice though for her to say to me: "oh so
your colm then!!", took me back a bit though! I hope she didn't think i was
rude but i didn't expect her to know me!!! Was a nice touch though.

cheers

colm