HW: Astoria setlist (right order!)

Si Halley sihalley at CABLEINET.CO.UK
Sat Dec 30 15:44:42 EST 2000

Subject: HW: Astoria setlist (right order!)

> Hi folks
>
> Here is the tracklist in the right order.
> The giglength was exact 115 minutes. The band did not play an encore
> because the power was swiched off by the Astoria officials (You will not
> believe me what the reason was.........)

Because of the Gay club that starts at 11pm? Loads of Astoria shows have the
same problem because of this club. I figured the 4pm start would avoid the
problem but many of the changeovers took so long I suppose they ran out of
time anyway. Can`t help thinking if they hadn`t had the dj`s, we`d have got
an encore!

Si