HW: Welcome to the Future!

Jill Strobridge jill at THETA-ORIONIS.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Sun Dec 31 22:07:33 EST 2000

Happy New Year to one and all.

Thanks to everyone in Hawkwind for struggling through the weather
and appalling road conditions from Devon to get to London - and for
getting it all together for the show.   I hope they enjoyed doing it
as much as I enjoyed being there!

Thanks to Arin for organising the hotel and party room.

Hi to everyone I met in London (most of whom probably haven't got
home yet!)

And all best wishes for 2001.    May it be a good one.
(At least there is a space station up there - even if nothing else
quite matches expectations!)

jill