BOC: Dont fear the best of, be petrified?

Andrew A. Apold mordru at FLITE.NET
Tue Feb 1 08:06:21 EST 2000

>At least Joan Crawford's on there this time. Can anyone explain to me
>why that was left off "Workshop"? That has always confused me.

They seemed to only be using 2 tracks off the later cds.

"Burning For You" was gonna be a given, as one of the big three.

JC would've meant leaving off 'Veteran of the Psychic Wars'.

For me, personally, I love JC, but I'd have to go with VotPW.

For CBS, I dunno.  Maybe the fact that it was in 'Heavy Metal'
was why they went with it.

Personally, I would've rather seen less Club Ninja tracks and
more of other stuff, but regardless, I have to still say
WotT is the best collection out there.

It's biggest crime, in my mind, was that they took 'The Marshall
Plan' and nothing else from Cultosaurus....  that album deserved
at least two cuts, and Marshall Plan wouldn't have been one of
the two if I were making the call... (I'd go with any of Black
Blade, Lips in the Hills, or Unknown Tongue)...

At any rate, glad to see some BOC discussion again.
"I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random