What's your WuName

Ted Jackson jr. tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Tue Feb 1 12:23:08 EST 2000

Well, I tried 3 variations on my name and got 3 totally different results
[hoping if I used enough combinations I might get a good one!]

first, I used 'ted jackson, ' which resulted in:
Vangelic Surgeon...hmm...not bad, but i thought I could do better, so
next, I tried

'theo jackson.'  This yielded: 'Curly-haired Slacker!'
now, this is so close to prophetically true [exc. I'm too old to be called
a slacker--wastrel, maybe, but slacker?] that my jaw damn-near hit
the ground.  I should have quit whilst I was ahead, but nooo...

Plugged in 'theodore jackson, ' and got the ultimate:

'Officer Stinkah!'

I didn't try a fourth option...

theo