HW: off

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Tue Feb 1 15:04:04 EST 2000

At 15:13 01.02.2000 +0000, you wrote:

>And what's all this with Motorhead chic? A spice girl wearing a t-shirt,
>and models in TopGirl ads wearing them? Never would have happened in my
>day.
>
>Mike w

Yeah, but don't forget that the Lemster used to date a Nolan sister!!!!

>p.s. despite 84 people looking at my croydon photos only one person has
>expressed an interest in receiving any of them for free. This kind of
>rejection can hurt a chaps feelings.

Haven't had a chance to look yet!

Cheers,
ChrisW

ObMoreVinyl:Kenny Wheeler/Around 6

"a cynic is a man who when he smells flowers looks around for a coffin" -
Bierce