My Wu Name

Wed Feb 2 11:30:54 EST 2000

Actually it occurs to me that this is something both BOC and HW have in
common with the Wu-Tang Clan - these OTT aliases.  OK, so most of the BOC
ones didn't stick ("Jessie Python"), and the HW ones are only occasionally
used ("Thunder Rider," etc), but in principle they're not so different from
"Ol' Dirty Bastard."  And wouldn't we have loved to have had a HW or BOC
themed beat-'em-up (so to speak :) game on our Playstations, like the Wus'
"Taste the Pain."  If we'd had Playstations.  You know what I mean.

-- Andy