Nik: did he really play with...

M S Wright m.s.wright at READING.AC.UK
Thu Feb 3 13:36:34 EST 2000

Dear Hawkers,

if you get to

http://allmusic.com/cg/x.dll?UID=3:27:15|AM&p=amg&sql=B133255

you will find a list of stuff that Nik is supposed to have been on. Most
of it makes sense, but I am intrigued by Psychic TV's Pagan Day, is it any
good? With Helios Creed and Del and Len Del Rio it might be.

And the 1995 Strangler's (and friends) Live in concert. There is a long
list of friends, some of which I might believe, like Wilko Johnson, Ian
Dury, but Larry Wallis? Steve Hillage? Nik? Can someone explain what is
going on. It is meant to have been released on Receiver.

This site looks like it is setting itself up as the music equivalent to
IMDB, does anyone know how reliable it is?

Mike w