HW: NZ tour track-list

Alasdair Macdonald alimac at NETCOMUK.CO.UK
Thu Feb 3 13:42:41 EST 2000

I for one really enjoyed the "techno-isation", but I think "behind the
times" might be a better description than "traditional". I had the
same difficulty getting to grips with electronic music 10 years ago,
but all this stuff should be familiar now.

Besides which, when you see this stuff being performed it is still
very much a live performance, just with a shift of sound. The
original keyboard lines to Spirit were I think more challenging, for
their time.

And wasn't there an electronic-isation of Golden Void in 1982?

Alasdair

<big snip>

--
Page me online: http://wwp.mirabilis.com/1573250