Do you run a Hawkwind site?

Tom Clark tclark at PETRONET.NET
Thu Feb 3 14:15:57 EST 2000

...and it is especially ironic that it appears to be acceptable to trade
Hawkwind tapes, etc. to further the cause and enjoyment of Hawkwind music, but
some folks think it is not acceptable trade (oh...steal) code do it via web
sites....

>> I find it amusing that people are copying the code to stop
people from copying code. <<

"I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random
Andrew Apold