HW: NZ tour track-list

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Thu Feb 3 20:46:08 EST 2000

Bernhard said...

>At 11:31 3.2.2000 -0500, you wrote:
>
>>Any mention of the fire/lightshow?
>AFAIK the SOLARFIRE LIGHTSHOW is also in NZ/OZ

Yeah, well, I *knew* that.  Was just wondering about the 'reviewer's
impression' of the lights/show.  However, looking at the tour dates and
recognizing that they actually haven't yet played a gig, I now understand
that the set list must have been from a rehearsal.

So, never mind...I have another day or two to wait.  Hopefully, Richard will
write some more road reports to tell us all how it's going.

Keith H. (FAA)

P.S.  I've just now joined Bob Lennon's Hawkwind list.  Can anyone tell me
why this one was created?  (Is Bob here also?)  What's it supposed to offer
that this one doesn't?  I don't mean to be critical, I just want to know if
it's a redundant proposition to be on both.