HW: NZ tour track-list

dhuggins dhuggins at HYPERNOVA.NET
Thu Feb 3 21:05:59 EST 2000

*snip*
>The US tour in '89 (supposedly Xenon Codex! tour, though nothing from this
>album was played) was kinda like this...as Palace Springs shows.  Only
>Treadmill and Back in the Box were 'new.'  I loved it...from Magnu to
>Damnation Alley, and beyond!  :)

>Keith H. (FAA)

        I hate to bit a nit picker (although watch me:), but Heads was played on
the US Xenon Codex tour.  I would like to have heard other stuff from that
album, on the other hand, some of what was played would then have gone
unplayed.  Oh well.  BTW, I once heard there was a board tape from the 89
D.C. show floating around.  Bernhard? Anyone?  I just remember that show
being an outstanding one on that tour, which was awesome to begin with.

                                Jealous of those Down-Under