HW: NZ tour track-list/onelist

Bob Lennon Hawkwinder at AOL.COM
Thu Feb 3 21:18:49 EST 2000

henderson.120 at OSU.EDU writes:
> Keith H. (FAA)
>  P.S.  I've just now joined Bob Lennon's Hawkwind list.  Can anyone tell me
>  why this one was created?  (Is Bob here also?)  What's it supposed to offer
>  that this one doesn't?  I don't mean to be critical, I just want to know if
>  it's a redundant proposition to be on both.

hello Keith,
the other Hawkwind list was created as a Hawkwind only list.
we discuss Hawkwind and related solo artists - that's it.
so far many (nearly all) discussions have been unique to that list, with
almost no redundancy to this list.
It was created in no way to compete with this list, just as an alternative
for any Hawkwind fans who wish to discuss only Hawkwind (and HW family).
To be frightfully honest, I have absolutely no interest (none whatsoever) in
Blue Oyster Cult....never have...and quite possibly never will.
I hope you find the new list as enjoyable as I have, kick the tires, take it
around the block....if you don't like it...it's free....
space is deep
bob

to join the Hawkwind only list:
http://www.onelist.com/community/Hawkwind