OFF: Unlimbo review

Fri Feb 4 18:45:50 EST 2000

On Mon, Jan 31, 2000 at 09:49:37PM -0500, K Henderson wrote:
> Somebody here was interested in my thoughts on this...went ahead and
> conjured up this tentative review FWIW...Keith H. (FAA)
>
> Unlimbo - Prahna Fish (1998) Polygraph (UK) Poly #03

        Yup, that was me - many thanks! Looks like I was right to have it
on the list... Though I think you're a little sweeping in regard to
the Delerium bands; Kava Kava and Sons of Selina spring to mind as two who
could hardly be said to have gone for full-bore electronica, nor On
Trial. But anyway, yeah, music, good isn't it, yours,
                                                      Jon

ObCD: Porcupine Tree - _Stupid Dream_ (let's just not talk about this one,
eh?)
--
 |                Jon Jarrett, Pembroke College, Cambridge              |