OFF/"rule of thumb" and other MEATY topix

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Sat Feb 5 17:19:19 EST 2000

A subject I've mulled over a lot, with all of its moral, political &
economic consequences, and came to the conclusion that if it came down to
me or the cow, the cow would definitely get it - even if I had to make a
flint knife to do it!  But I don't go for veal, battery chickens/eggs or
foie-gras et al. - they are unnecessary IMHO

ChrisW

ObEmporium: Ultima Thule (Leicester)...A Tab In The Ocean (vinyl - new!),
Christmas At The Patti (Orig10") & InYour Area (Thank you Helen!)